Sun Mote Copse I still feel our fragments rush
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Before she could propose they go for another round, Eljay said something so sweet that it sent a rush of warmth through her slender body that had nothing to do with arousal. It meant a lot to her that he was so dedicated to looking out for her and their unborn offspring. The comment about her company made her feel fuzzy too. She knew Eljay didn't feel comfortable easily or often, so it meant a lot that he felt that way with her. Wildfire would do her best to maintain this serene vibe between them.

"I'm really enjoying you too," Wildfire said, a little gleam in her eye at the extremely subtle double entendre. "Would y—" she began to ask when Kiwi's sweet face popped into view. The Sovereign felt herself flush. She and Eljay weren't even in a compromising position but she felt like they'd been caught red-handed, perhaps because she'd been two seconds away from inviting him to mount her again.

"Kiwi!" she greeted, pushing herself upright to walk over and adding, "Seq!" when she saw her adopted daughter behind Kiwi. It was still a little hard to smile, though she managed a soft one for her girls. "Yes, everything's fine. I'm sorry I've been away so long. I went to visit your Aunt Rave, then, ah, my body decided it was time to go into season." She was pretty sure Portia had gone over this stuff with them back at Drageda, though Wildfire was prepared to answer any questions they might have.

She sneaked a peek over at Eljay while she waited, gesturing for him to come stand beside her if he liked. They weren't really mates and they didn't share a rank. But they were partners now, nonetheless.
Messages In This Thread
I still feel our fragments rush - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 09:27 AM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Eljay - January 18, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Kiwi RIP - January 18, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Sequoia - January 18, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Eljay - January 18, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Kiwi RIP - January 19, 2019, 01:28 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Sequoia - February 05, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Wildfire - February 05, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Eljay - February 06, 2019, 03:31 AM