Arrow Lake Make me a perfume that smells of temptation
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
he supped from the icy brink, noticing the burn of the she-wolf's stare upon him. lifting his jaws from the water, thorn was surprised to have so direct a speech handed to him.

noncommital in light of such wet blanket news, the male simply grunted and stepped over the icy pool. her scent was thick in his senses, obstructing much of his thought -- but while thorn had been given permission to breed, he had been told of the iron liege's preference to seek women outside of his harem.

despite the urge to cover her, thorn kept his lust at bay for fear of raising stigmata's ire; he padded off and was gone for some time. when he returned, he trailed whatever scent kazimir had left behind with a dangling hare in his jaws.
Messages In This Thread
Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Kazimir - January 18, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Thorn - January 18, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Thorn - January 19, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Thorn - January 19, 2019, 10:22 PM