Blackfeather Woods and took my eyesight quite away
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
aw, but for @Astara & @Averna first <3

in the night, the seizings had come upon her, and wrung all manner of strength from her small body.
at dawn, relmyna lay sapped beside the altar, flanks scarcely stirring, a terrible tic in the ruined side of her mouth. but there was a smile all the same, for as her form had been lashed by the clenchings and writhings she could not control, the mother had come to her.
mephala remained close; relmyna felt the warmth of her presence, and let the last tension ebb from her tortured muscles. the inner voice, also, had whispered the last of the things she did not know, and so the listener knew now that her son had once been called seff. that his father was terich, that his first father was a nameless wolf. 
that she had loved so terribly a man named reek, that she had killed.
vuk, the voice whispered, even as pain split down the center of her skull. that was your name.
relmyna lay still, for movement caused the agony in her head to stir anew. she had been given such gifts, and for them, for the knowledge of holding them to her breast, she would pay the mother's price.
she could not call for her daughters; her throat was mute, so relmyna merely beckoned them with her consciousness, sending it out in darkened tendrils through the silent wood.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - January 19, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - January 19, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - January 22, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - January 25, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - January 25, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - January 29, 2019, 05:38 AM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - February 02, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - February 02, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - February 05, 2019, 10:09 AM