Blackfeather Woods and took my eyesight quite away
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
they came.
she noted her daughters arrived in opposite pattern of their birth. first the nightcub, then the daycub. averna had been born first, astara second. and though relmyna was weak, she looked upon each of them with a great fondness. the shadeling gazed at her with concern, the ghost with curiosity.
how beautiful they both were! how filled with the spirits that inhabited the melonii line; how flush with the power of blackfeather's energy. the wood was dying, but they were not; they would only come into themselves as the months went on. to speak was not required; to communicate was more important.
relmyna met the indigo eyes of her nightcub, then the pale silver of the daycub.
my spirit is leaving me. it will go to dwell here, in blackfeather. her lips did not move; only her gaze, shifting affectionately between the wolves she loved most in all the world. would they grieve her? she hoped they would not.
overhead, the ravens stirred, and she knew that they would catch up her soul when it left her body, and ensconce it somewhere within the weald. astara. averna. averna. astara, came her consciousness, a fearless smile of purest love upon her face.
blackfeather is yours, but it may fall all the same. if you leave, you must stay together. no spirit or creature must separate you. exhaustion overtook relmyna; she let her mind's whisperings fall silent a moment, save for a brief you are loved, while she paused to see if the light of recognition would dawn on them, or if she imparted wisdom only to those who could not hear.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - January 19, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - January 19, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - January 22, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - January 25, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - January 25, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - January 29, 2019, 05:38 AM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - February 02, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - February 02, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - February 05, 2019, 10:09 AM