Sun Mote Copse Still getting used to road regrets
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt smiled and nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly with that statement.  He may have grown up loose and wild, but there was a reason even with all the women Colt had dealt with in the past, he knew where respect was.  Ma Blackthorn was a force to be reckoned with, just like many of her daughters.  Last Colt knew, she and his father had been going strong, but since he had decided not to return to the grove he doubted he'd be seeing them again.  That she is.

His comment went over well, it was clear, and she responded with the assumption he'd almost voiced but hadn't.  Off the market.  He had thrown off any assumptions of their prior relationship, allowing this one to progress with a pace all it's own, but it felt surprisingly good to hear those words.  Some of the lingering damage from angry conversations before, hidden away in the back of his mind, eased away.  He barely even realized it, but he felt lighter for it, and laughed.  White's a good color, he said, glancing up at the moon shining overhead.  But yknow?  I think I prefer gold. He stepped closer, moving so that his flank pressed against hers to both share the warmth and space as they watched the eclipse.

Do you have parents out there somewhere? He asked, somewhat out of the blue.  His mind had been on the sky again, and back to his family, and then realizing he knew little of hers aside from her brothers (who he knew better than to bring up).  Did she have a home she missed as well?
Messages In This Thread
Still getting used to road regrets - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by Colt RIP - January 21, 2019, 09:29 AM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by Colt RIP - January 23, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by RIP Niamh - January 23, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by Colt RIP - January 24, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by RIP Niamh - January 24, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by Colt RIP - January 26, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by RIP Niamh - January 27, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by Colt RIP - January 28, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by Colt RIP - January 31, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by RIP Niamh - February 01, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by Colt RIP - February 03, 2019, 11:58 AM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by RIP Niamh - February 03, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by Colt RIP - February 04, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Still getting used to road regrets - by RIP Niamh - March 05, 2019, 03:36 PM