Swiftcurrent Creek i'm only a fool for you
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
backdated to 1/10
She wakes to an unfamiliar feeling; a strange, uncomfortable stirring within herself that she recognizes far too quickly for comfort. She recalls in an instant many memories: advice from her mother, lessons with Spiritlight Falls' resident crones long past their fertile years. Of course she'd known this would happen, but she hadn't expected it so soon. The season for children has only been upon them for a scant few weeks — yet her first heat is already calling to her.
She is slow to rise, stretching out reluctantly and wrinkling her nose at the scent wafting through the icy air around her. A slow-burning desire is building in her veins with each passing moment, threatening to consume her if left unchecked; she hates it already. The very idea of losing control of herself and her desires inspires a burning rage deep in her gut, multiplied infinitely now that this fear has become a reality. Her first thought, uncharacteristically, is that she needs protection.
At Spiritlight Falls, her father had been responsible for isolating and protecting women in season, as his father had done before him. He'd called it his duty, though she'd often rolled her eyes at him. She knows this to be the way of things, and therefore knows she needs an alpha — her alpha. She might never admit it, but @Kavik had gained more than her loyalty when he'd insisted on saving her. He'd gained her trust, too. So it is the green-eyed man she seeks for protection, setting off at an anxious trot without a single thought to spare for her mind's clear deception.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
i'm only a fool for you - by Alessia - January 21, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by RIP Kavik - January 21, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by Alessia - January 21, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by RIP Kavik - January 21, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by Alessia - January 21, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by RIP Kavik - January 21, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by Alessia - January 22, 2019, 12:03 AM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by RIP Kavik - January 22, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by Alessia - January 22, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by RIP Kavik - January 22, 2019, 02:16 AM