Stone Circle you don't have to wear your best fake smile
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
no problem at all <3 i ain't always the fastest either ;)

Honestly, Nikai's suggestions were just meant as jokes, but after Vespera first shoved them aside sarcastically she then seemed to be warming up to the idea of a spar? I was joking, Nikai said initially, though maybe she was right and it might help them, in their own way. Alya was a warrior at heart, much different from Nikai in that sense, and he guessed that she and Vespera had more in common than he thought initially. But maybe it might work. I'm sure that even if you two wouldn't become friends, you'd be able to help each other hone your skills as warriors. If they would never get along, then at least they'd feel rivalrous enough to want to one-up each other, which meant that they would probably both get better for it. It wasn't the best idea, but they had to start somewhere with ideas. At least it was better than them ignoring each other.
Messages In This Thread
you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - January 22, 2019, 09:24 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - January 29, 2019, 05:20 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 04, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 05, 2019, 08:46 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 07, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 08, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 10, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 13, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 14, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - March 09, 2019, 03:16 PM