Sun Mote Copse My blue eyes never looked so green
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Eljay reacted just as she'd expected. He looked completely flustered and panicked by the accusation, but Finley couldn't find it in herself to feel guilty for putting him in that position. It was possible that nothing had happened between them at all, and she'd actually just ratted him out over his crush on Wildfire (something she also had no actual proof of), but instead, she took it as a sign of confession and allowed it to bolster her excitement.

Clover's words rang in her ears next, but Fin had no time to let that idea take hold of her before Wildfire decided to piss all over her fun and try to shove the topic under the table. Fin quirked a brow at the girl, supressing a chuckle at her attempt to change the topic away from her and Eljay's relationship, as though it was somehow something inappropriate. At that thought, the mother stilled and cold flooded her veins like burning ice. Was Wildfire actually ashamed of her relationship with Eljay (the one Fin didn't actually know for sure was a relationship because no one actually confirmed it except she's too far gone now in her conviction to entertain any other possibility)?

The idea was so startling and enraging that Fin missed the proposed ranks entirely. Her happy expression had fallen away to one that was completely empty - not angry, per se, but not much of anything either. It was her thinking face, or maybe it would be better to call it her mentally dealing with things face. In any event, it was keeping her quiet for now. And hopefully would until they had reached whatever phase this "settled in" thing referred to, which had about five minutes to happen before she opened her trap again to get to the bottom of this.

Messages In This Thread
My blue eyes never looked so green - by Elwood - January 22, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Eljay - January 22, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Clover - January 23, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Finley - January 23, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Elwood - January 24, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Eljay - January 25, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Clover - January 26, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Wildfire - January 26, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Finley - January 28, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Elwood - February 04, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Eljay - February 05, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Clover - February 11, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Wildfire - February 11, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Finley - February 14, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Elwood - February 19, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Eljay - February 22, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Clover - February 26, 2019, 08:53 AM
RE: My blue eyes never looked so green - by Wildfire - February 26, 2019, 05:16 PM