Swiftcurrent Creek and maybe you're too good for me
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
She is slow to stir this morning, yawning into @Kavik's thick fur and pressing closer to him as she wakes. She notices immediately the difference in herself, the lack of stirring in her abdomen and the absence of the mind-fog that has suffocated her for the past couple weeks. No burning desire, no desperate need; all she feels is sore and exhausted. As the realization dawns on her, the gravity of the situation suddenly threatens to overwhelm her. Children. A man.
Oh fuck.
Any chance she might have had at avoiding pregnancy had died somewhere over the course of the last two weeks, and it hits her with terrifying clarity now. She's pregnant; there's simply no way she isn't, after spending her entire heat underneath some male she hardly knows. She tenses against the man beside her, fighting the urge to rip herself away and flee the scene of what now feels like a horrible crime. His warmth against her, comforting only a few moments prior, suddenly inspires a wave of nausea. But she stays motionless, still pressed against him even as her pulse quickens and her mouth goes dry. Children, she thinks again, numbly this time; I'm going to be a mother.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
and maybe you're too good for me - by Alessia - January 22, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: and maybe you're too good for me - by RIP Kavik - January 23, 2019, 03:00 AM
RE: and maybe you're too good for me - by Alessia - January 23, 2019, 03:29 AM
RE: and maybe you're too good for me - by RIP Kavik - January 23, 2019, 11:20 AM
RE: and maybe you're too good for me - by Alessia - January 23, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: and maybe you're too good for me - by RIP Kavik - January 23, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: and maybe you're too good for me - by Alessia - January 23, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: and maybe you're too good for me - by RIP Kavik - January 23, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: and maybe you're too good for me - by Alessia - January 24, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: and maybe you're too good for me - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2019, 01:09 AM
RE: and maybe you're too good for me - by Alessia - January 24, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: and maybe you're too good for me - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2019, 10:27 AM
RE: and maybe you're too good for me - by Alessia - January 24, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: and maybe you're too good for me - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 01:05 PM