Swiftcurrent Creek I keep you warm and won't ask you where you've been
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik wasn't really surprised to receive her clipped answer to his request. She didn't seem like the type that would just bend to his will, even if his intentions were good and all he wanted was to make sure she was safe. He had already messed that up once, and now he felt especially responsible for her. But, he let it go; she at least knew how he felt about it now, right?

Her next question, although meant to learn more about him, made him kind of sad. He was supposed to be going through this with Liri, but he wasn't sure how she would feel if he brought that up. But in an effort to be transparent in all of this, he decided to go with the truth. Well, I had planned to have children with Liri this spring, he said first, sighing a little. I've been looking forward to being a father. he looked away briefly before finding Myrren again. And well, I still am, even if it's not the best situation. he added with a small shrug. This may not have been the way he planned things, and he was still overcome with guilt, but that didn't change his feeling about being a father.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: I keep you warm and won't ask you where you've been - by RIP Kavik - January 26, 2019, 12:21 AM