Swiftcurrent Creek And the record won't stop skipping
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik nodded his head in response to Soletero's words, but he wasn't sure him being alive when others were dead or suffering due to him was something he could take comfort in. Still, he appreciated the sentiment anyway. I suppose, he replied. I can at least can try and learn from past mistakes, and I guess sometimes that's all you can do. He shrugged a little, a thoughtful expression flickering across his face briefly before falling away to reveal his stoic mask once again. 

Searching for a subject change and wishing to return the concern, Kavik asked: What was it like here before we came? It was a question he had been asking any preexisting creek member he came across, but he was even more interested to hear the beta's opinion; he would know best the state of things. Whether or not he was willing to share was different, but Kavik wouldn't begrudge him his secrets if he wished to keep some things from him before he was sure the new alpha could be trusted.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - January 26, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 31, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - February 01, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - February 02, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - February 08, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - February 27, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - March 24, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 02:05 PM