Sun Mote Copse I wanna dream and make believe people can fly
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Don't mind me, been wantin to do this for weeks pfft

After her conversation and promotion, Kiwi kept pretty well to herself for a little while.  Again - great way to start off her new role.  But she needed a little space, and she got the feeling that her mom might too.  She had Eljay now anyway.  Eljay and soon new kids and... ugh.  Kiwi wanted to be happy for her, on some level, but she'd become so used to being her mom's one rock solid thing.  She'd been fine sharing it for the move with Sequoia, but even before that, she liked feeling needed.  When all that happened with Bat, with Nomi, she'd complained and been angry to be left but she'd also in a way enjoyed how close it had made them feel.  Now she didn't feel that as much.  Mom was happy.

And pretty soon she'd be the odd one out.  What happened if the pups were born and her mom decided she was too much Drageda?  Or what if they all hated her?  What if they didn't think she was their sister because she didn't have the same dad, or grew up in a different place?  

This was the spiral she was in currently, sniffling quietly to herself under a tree in the eastern part of the territory.  She didn't want to let anyone see her crying like this (super bad for her new image) but she couldn't help it at the moment, so she'd hidden away.  With any luck no one would come by and she'd be left alone until she'd cried herself up and was ready to move on.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
I wanna dream and make believe people can fly - by Kiwi RIP - January 25, 2019, 09:28 PM