Cerulean Cape lost in a concrete jungle
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

He had her.

She had softened as a Drowned One would, but her twitches had not come before that. Most Drowned Ones twitched before they fell silent. Yet this one had not. Perhaps she was different? As he knew well he should have broken her spine to ensure she could not fight back, he rushed himself, and in his folly, he thought she would be dead’s 

But she was NOT. She worked free from loosened grip as an eel would, slithering beneath dark waters. He had not been fast enough- he was only a man. But she was ready. Out of those eclipsed waters, the Prey surged up with vindictive jaws, and smeared a stinging vengeance over his maw. Her knifelike fangs worked well through dark flesh, and efficiently they cut through as the siren retreated back into the waters after her salty kiss. 

The wound stung, and while Moath did not react to the pain, as the brute could not recognize hurt, he felt the blood slide and drip from his tattered mouth. 
She had gotten him, and lost him. 
But he would not forget her. 
He would come back for her, one day...

And next time, she wouldn’t be able to get away.

Turning to venture back home, the gigantuan shuffled through the cavern and back out into the open world, returning through the Wilds a victimless killer, for once.

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
lost in a concrete jungle - by Faeryn - January 26, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: lost in a concrete jungle - by Moath - January 27, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: lost in a concrete jungle - by Faeryn - February 02, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: lost in a concrete jungle - by Moath - February 08, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: lost in a concrete jungle - by Faeryn - February 17, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: lost in a concrete jungle - by Moath - February 20, 2019, 03:07 PM