Duck Lake oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
Tags for reference. She's looking for @Thorn, but AW to obviously keep everything interesting. ;)

The fire that danced along her spine was fair warning of what was likely to come—whether it be days or weeks, she did not know, but after her revelation of @Stigmata’s intentions, the long-limbed sylph was keen on seeking a way to either stop her heat from coming, or seeking a quiet place she could tuck herself away for its duration. It was not that she did not trust the wolves of Diaspora to not touch her—it was that she wished to be alone and ruminate, and to take away any and all temptation from any potential stolen moment of proposed passion.

For now, the woman had made her way down the slopes of the mountain, the graceful sway of her form navigating the terrain with a curiosity she intended to satiate. Thorn had been missing for many days at a time, and his scent was stronger here.

Her ears flicked forward intently, the gentle winter wind brushing the velvet fur of her cheeks as she tested the air with her nose. What was the impish behemoth up to in the valley?
Messages In This Thread
oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Ketzia - January 28, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Ketzia - January 30, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Thorn - February 02, 2019, 03:49 PM