Heron Lake Plateau You're all cops
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
So, so sorry, I've miraculously lost track of this thread but I shall not again. Once more, I am reaaly sorry!

A mate? Right the second half to the pup
operation, an important half at that. That second half would surely make having kids a little more tolerable but even so, Rye would still hold firm in his no kids policy. Though nature calls at the most inopportune times. "Ah, I see. Well, I'd say good luck to you but it would seem you've got it handled pretty well." He said, laughing lightly but he pondered on what the other male said. He always wanted to be a father? That baffled Rye a bit. Sure pups are cute but they grow up and become pains in the flank. Rye was sure Quixote knew but he went ahead and did so anyways? Anywho, he wasn't going to press the matter any further.

The talk of Blackfeather woods made them sound like a nasty bunch, full of brutes and mongrels. Concern was quick to make an appearance but Rye shoved it back down, and simply nodded in response. His eyebrows pushed against each other as Quixote continued down the list, confusion replacing his concern. He couldn't wrap his head around hurting others for no apparent reason. Rye understood evil was littered throughout any land but that? That was pure evil. That brought up a mighty problem, for the umpteenth time while at RH. Rye didn't know how to fight all that well and he knew he couldn't live not knowing how. He would have to say something, and what better time? "I realize this is a horrendous time to say this but, I'm no expert in the field of fighting. I need to spar, to get much better than I currently am. If Black Woods is as bad as you say, then I feel I should prepare myself better. Who could, or should I learn from?" As much as Rye hated admitting he wasn't the strongest hammer in the shed, he was glad it was finally off his chest. Now all thats left is to get better, do better and hopefully never have to use his future fighting skills. A peaceful life within RH would be a blessing.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
You're all cops - by Quixote - January 29, 2019, 01:34 AM
RE: You're all cops - by Rye - February 12, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: You're all cops - by Quixote - February 22, 2019, 01:20 AM
RE: You're all cops - by Rye - March 08, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: You're all cops - by Quixote - March 14, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: You're all cops - by Rye - March 27, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: You're all cops - by Quixote - April 06, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: You're all cops - by Rye - May 15, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: You're all cops - by Quixote - May 26, 2019, 08:26 PM