Dawnlark Plains Tell me what you know about dark nights
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Private 

Kavik had given her as much space as he could take, not looking for her the night he realized she had disappeared from the territory, but now it had been three days, and he couldn't just sit around anymore and wait for her to come back. What if she was hurt or something? Until now, he hadn't pushed her very much, feeling too guilty about everything to really feel like he had a right to make any demands, but she could at least try and not drive him crazy with worry. He didn't think that was too much to ask. He continuously stewed over these thoughts as he moved through the deep snow, the moon his guiding light as he made his way through the darkness. He had left the creek this morning, tracking Myrren north until losing her scent not that long ago. He decided to continue towards the coast, hoping to find her somewhere. 

Relief spread through him when he caught a fresh scent trail, and he quickly followed it, tracking her to where the plain ran up against a small extension of the mountains. Had it not been for the moon, he may have missed the small cave opening. It was partially blocked by two large rocks, and so the large alpha had to squeeze himself through the small space to get inside, and that was when he heard the soft sounds of crying. He didn't have to advance very far before he found her small form curled up in the corner of the cavern. Kavik padded over to her. Myrren, he said softly. Are you okay? He couldn't think of a reason why she might be crying other than maybe someone had hurt her. He licked whatever he could reach of her face before scanning over her body to make sure nothing obvious was wrong. Did someone hurt you? he asked, anger already boiling in his chest at just the thought.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Tell me what you know about dark nights - by RIP Kavik - January 29, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by Alessia - January 29, 2019, 02:57 AM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by RIP Kavik - January 29, 2019, 03:13 AM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by Alessia - January 29, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by RIP Kavik - January 29, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by Alessia - January 29, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by RIP Kavik - January 30, 2019, 02:23 AM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by Alessia - January 30, 2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by RIP Kavik - February 01, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by Alessia - February 01, 2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by RIP Kavik - February 01, 2019, 03:08 AM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by Alessia - February 01, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by RIP Kavik - February 01, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by Alessia - February 01, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by RIP Kavik - February 01, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by Alessia - February 03, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Tell me what you know about dark nights - by RIP Kavik - February 04, 2019, 10:16 AM