Heron Lake Plateau i didn't know you could do that.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
"Do I? I never noticed," Poe commented off-handedly with a vague grin as she caught her breath and prepared for round two of escape the hole. She looked up as her helper boy stepped around her and reached for her peppered ruff, feeling a tidal wave of gratitude wash over her. Her muscles were twitching from fatigue and, left to her own devices, she may very well have just taken a short nap to rest up for this. But, she couldn't squander the opportunity to have help getting out of this like I squandered my easy, near constant access to KFC. So, she gritted her teeth and worked it.

It only took a couple of minutes with one pulling and the other pushing before Poe popped out of the snow. She stumbled forward from the momentum and fell onto her stomach a few feet away from the hole. Luckily, this particular patch of snow beneath her stayed put, and the only flakes that covered her were the ones that were floating down from the air to settle onto her fur.

"Oh... my goodness..." Poe panted, slowly lifting her muzzle and blinking up at the sun as the cloud of snow sparkled before her, "I feel like I was just born again. Only this time I was cold and now I'm... slightly less cold." She offered her hero a grin and received a half-hearted one back in return. After exchanging a few more quips and pleasantries, she headed off to find a place to warm up.
Messages In This Thread
i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - January 29, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 07, 2019, 07:06 PM