Heron Lake Plateau who's saying nothing about as loud as she can.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley was quiet as he responded, explaining that he wasn't upset with her - he wasn't upset with anything. Not angry, not sad, not... anything. It honestly alarmed her more than if he actually had been furious with her, but who was she to argue with him and demand he feel things he didn't? At another time in her life, she would've said that she was Finley fuckin' Blackthorn, and she could do whatever she damn well pleased, including starting completely insane arguments with loved ones who clearly just wanted to nap. But she was grown now, and she just wanted to be there with her son.

"Okay," Fin answered simply, not rising to the warning edge in his tone. If he didn't want to talk about how not sad or mad he was, then that was fine. It was fine too to not talk about Bat. Hell, they didn't need to talk at all (though it would be interesting to see Fin keep her mouth shut for that long), as long as she could spend some time with him.

"You wanna grab something to eat and hang?" she asked hopefully, "I can tell you stories about the really stupid shit I did when I was your age and you can roll your eyes at me?"

Messages In This Thread
who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Finley - January 30, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Finley - February 18, 2019, 06:55 PM