Overture Downs I fell for an email scam and cost my company money
200 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
For @Mona if she would come out of LCH, if not just let me know!

It was hard to get out from under Moorhen's watchful eye, but Lucas managed it. It wasn't by his own skill, but a stroke of fortune that she was preoccupied with someone or something else. No one else accompanied him as he left their little camp, headed out to refamiliarize himself with lands he'd long ago left behind. Even with winter's tight grip on the place, he recognized the spindly trees that dotted the snowy downs, and he could imagine the wildflowers blooming in the spring.

He recalled meeting Dancer here and knew that Bearclaw Valley was nearby, but he didn't have any designs to go there without his cohorts. He wanted his family to see he had friends he could rely on, that he wasn't alone in the world. He didn't know what to expect as far as reactions went, but he was well aware they were probably worried about him in the same way he worried about them.

Turning his broad snout upward, Lucas loosed a quiet, crooning howl as though to softly say, 'I'm home!'
Messages In This Thread
I fell for an email scam and cost my company money - by Lucas - February 01, 2019, 11:21 AM