Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

She brought herself an appreciative nod to his response, her own heart soaring up with his slight howl, the urge to join into something as blatant as a meager calling riling up the most primal of her catalyst. It irritated her, and she bit her tongue, swallowing the detested feelings. 

The Witch did follow him, his match quite the contrast to her sway. His stride was determined, bordering on insistent, a pinch of regal. It showed how invested he was in this affair- how much this meant to him. Was his mate the same? Did she care for children, at this point? Was it because she was too old? Too beautiful? To braised? Was it her pride or her selflessness? Zafina found herself being much more appealed into this situation with every possibility that arose. As they trekked up the mountain body, it was evident this was a now or never ordeal. 

Clouds seemed to grow closer to the pair, when in all reality it was the great heights they choicely engulfed. As they neared the peak, her own hashed veil began to peel free from a hiding personality- she listed for this height. The Celestial in her, it craved unity with the stars, with the universe, with her own kind. She knew well enough that she had to earn that power back but...could this spire, these wolves, this situation- could she use it as her ticket back out of mortality? Would the Ancients allow her passage back? 

The air grows fainting and tight. This will be perfect.” She did not need to conjure what she would say to the woman; if this was something that was meant to be, it would come to her naturally. 

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are. - by Zafina - March 03, 2019, 09:21 AM