Sun Mote Copse do i wanna know
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
He reassured her. Wildfire appreciated that, even if she knew she'd wrack her brain until she could recall them. She owed those (currently) nameless, faceless strangers her daughter's life. She might never meet them to thank them, so the least she could do was remember their names.

"Thank you, Eljay," she said softly when he expressed his own happiness for her. She reached out to nuzzle him, then said, "I'm so glad our pups will have another older sister. I told Bat the news, though I'm not sure how she took it. She sort of looked at me and mouthed 'wow' and that's it," she confessed with a thin chuckle. "We'll discuss it again once she's a little more recuperated. Kiwi wasn't the biggest fan of the idea at first but she warmed up a lot once it sank in a bit," she finished on a hopeful note, black tail swaying. "And of course Seq is all about it!"

She looked around rather vaguely, wondering what it was she'd been doing (and what he'd been doing) prior to their impromptu rendezvous. Oh, yes, she'd been seeking Kiwi. Her secondhand woman had come around about the pups, though Wildfire still wasn't sure how she felt about Bat's second reappearance. She should definitely talk to her soon. But there was something very pleasant about being in Eljay's company. She didn't want to part with him just yet. She'd invite him along if it wasn't such a personal conversation. She supposed she could spend a few more moments here with him. Kiwi wasn't going anywhere.

"What're you up to, anyway?" she wondered out loud.
Messages In This Thread
do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 06, 2019, 05:07 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 06, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 09:57 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 07, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 08, 2019, 08:11 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 08, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 12, 2019, 05:44 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 12, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 13, 2019, 06:47 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Wildfire - February 13, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: do i wanna know - by Eljay - February 13, 2019, 11:20 AM