Sun Mote Copse I don't need to be reminded what it takes to kill the fun
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 

Kiwi kept going until she reached the borders of the Copse, opposite direction of Redhawks.  No way her mom would follow now, which was good, because she was panicking.  What was wrong with her?

Breathing heavily, Kiwi sat with her back to the border and stared at her paws.  This wasn't how it was supposed to be.  They were supposed to be here and happy, Mom leading and Kiwi helping and eventually taking over.  This was their family now. The ones who left... they shouldn't have this kind of effect.  They couldn't, because if they did, then how could they ever be sure things would stay okay?  

The thoughts barely made sense to her even, but even as she thought it, she felt her eyes welling up.  She didn't want Bat dead.  She didn't.  She just wanted her to stop hurting mom, because every time she did, Kiwi had no idea how to fix it.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
I don't need to be reminded what it takes to kill the fun - by Kiwi RIP - February 06, 2019, 01:08 PM