Grouse Thicket all i want is a night of sleep
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
She hadn't seen the twist of his blackened eye as it swerved over the dips of the land, not until he drew himself to his full height (a tall figure of shadows) and allowed words tinged with disgruntled annoyance to slip from his lips. The Eruna's tongue darted out to swipe across her maw in contemplation before dipping her crystalline crown in his direction. "My apologies."

Indeed, it hadn't been her intention to sway the course of his hunt - her goal had purely been to observe, to absorb whatever techniques he used to see if they might improve her own abilites, but she had not concealed herself enough within the shade of the undergrowth. A gaze of fathomless sapphire was cast toward where the hare would have fled, plush ears tipping back gently across her skull.

"...If you would like, I could hunt with you. Make up for ruining your catch." If not, she'd turn and dissolve back into the lingering fog, which sat in a hazy cloud over the area. She had time to waste, and she'd rather be productive than sit around and laze in the warmth of her den, whether Raziel was there or not. Besides... a pebble of guilt had tumbled into her stomach, and she would have liked to dislodge it.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
all i want is a night of sleep - by Gwen - February 09, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: all i want is a night of sleep - by Marruz - February 09, 2019, 03:57 PM
RE: all i want is a night of sleep - by Gwen - February 18, 2019, 05:54 AM
RE: all i want is a night of sleep - by Marruz - February 19, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: all i want is a night of sleep - by Gwen - March 03, 2019, 11:02 AM
RE: all i want is a night of sleep - by Marruz - March 03, 2019, 07:10 PM