Ankyra Sound of faces pressed to bloodstained panes
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
As they lay together recouperating, she asked him for something that he was not prepared for. He could give his time and energy, his protection, his seed, but this simple request was not something Firefly either anticipated nor had any way to really answer. He could not remember much of his life - and while he was surprised by the query, he did his best to think and reply all the same. But the man was silent for a long series of moments before he said, I don't think I've ever done that before, which might've been embarrassing to any younger wolf, but not to him. He was being earnest. It felt right, not like a lie, and he couldn't remember it ever happening before.

I hope.. I hope it was alright. It wasn't what she had in mind when she'd asked, probably. The man couldn't think of anything else to share though. His memories had stalled in their return ever since the pack had intercepted the cougar in the caves; it was likely, at least to Firefly, he would never know his true self.
Messages In This Thread
of faces pressed to bloodstained panes - by Erzulie - February 12, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: of faces pressed to bloodstained panes - by RIP Firefly - February 12, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: of faces pressed to bloodstained panes - by Erzulie - February 17, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: of faces pressed to bloodstained panes - by RIP Firefly - February 17, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: of faces pressed to bloodstained panes - by Erzulie - February 17, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: of faces pressed to bloodstained panes - by RIP Firefly - February 19, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: of faces pressed to bloodstained panes - by Erzulie - February 24, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: of faces pressed to bloodstained panes - by RIP Firefly - February 26, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: of faces pressed to bloodstained panes - by Erzulie - March 01, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: of faces pressed to bloodstained panes - by RIP Firefly - March 05, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: of faces pressed to bloodstained panes - by Erzulie - March 10, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: of faces pressed to bloodstained panes - by Erzulie - March 19, 2019, 09:41 PM