Raven's Watch the ghost of electricity howls in the bones of her face
73 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
the answer was cryptic, but that was fine; unlike some people, cortez wasn't keen to dig into things that weren't surface level. he didn't need to know every sordid detail of her past to understand that what she said was true. he left it alone, hoping olive was okay with the arrangement. he couldn't imagine his sister being pleased with her children being astray, but then, cassiopeia was an adult, and olive might have changed, over the years.

i'm inclined to agree, though i'm pretty biased, cortez responded, looking cheeky. he laughed a little, then fell back into a genuine, almost somber mien. yes, i'm at elysium. thinking i'll stay for a while, though i do like to wander around. it's been so long since i've seen olive; we've got a lot of catching up to do.

he tilted his chin slightly, looking at her. you've got a place of your own, then? he asked, not finding anything concrete in the scents that overlaid her ebony pelt. maybe she'd inherited the wandering heart, too. in that case, he certainly wasn't going to push the issue of staying at elysium.
Messages In This Thread