Cerulean Cape We turn our headphones all the way up and we press play
200 Posts
Ooc —
You can come! said Lucas, ever happy to have as many wolves in his company as possible. Besides, how was Laurel supposed to say hello to @Moorhen if she just hung back? That didn't make any sense at all. Beaming at her, he went on, they'll love you, I'm sure! He wasn't considering the chance that they might be upset about his decision to leave them. He thought better of them than that, truth be told; it never even crossed his mind that his companions would be anything but happy for him.

Oh, yeah, I guess she mentioned it, he admitted as he thought back to his reunion with Mona. I kind of didn't believe it until we got there, though, and then I guess I was so surprised no one was home, I sort of forgot. He had an impeccable memory when he wanted to, but as it turned out, Lucas' memory was a smidge selective, not unlike his grandmother's. She said Wyatt was gone too?

Since most of Lucas' traveling companions are PPC now, we can either fade out with them arriving at the group, or we can continue if Moorhen wants to get a few posts in! I'm good with either!
Messages In This Thread