Hushed Willows a swell of smoke arose and filled the air [festival]
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
being super vague about who he is with bc I have no idea! I'd love to break off and get some healery threads (maybe even a mentor relationship for him) so if I can assume some wolf would direct him to your char and you want a thread lemme know!

It was a major coincidence in Gannet's mind that not long after meeting Lily and hearing her offer, her pack threw a festival and invited them! In truth he had no clue what a festival was, but the idea of trespassing wasn't new to him. He'd passed through many a claim on his own; sometimes to be chased out, others to join them for a time. He practically exuded non-threatening after all. This time it came with an invitation, though, so at least the former wouldn't happen.

Gannet was eager as he joined the gathering of strangers, his ears upright and his tail low, unassuming. He didn't outright approach anyone yet, but waited, watching. At some point in the near future he would ask someone who he could speak to about learning more, maybe even ask after some of the names Lily had given him. For now he was happy to observe.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
RE: a swell of smoke arose and filled the air [festival] - by Gannet - February 14, 2019, 01:50 AM