Swiftcurrent Creek I'll jump right in and pull my pin
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
A small, almost shy smile appeared on his face at her laugh, the sound lightening his mood further. He listened silently while Alessia explained how the kicking felt and that she was unable to tell how many were doing it, gaze flicking between her and her round abdomen as she spoke. At her next words, his eyes stopped on her face, surprise widening them a little. I would really like that, he replied, slowly moving closer. He had just assumed he wouldn't be able to feel the kicking from the outside, but if she was willing to let him try, then he would happily accept. Still moving slowly, he slid into a lying position next to her and somewhat hesitantly moved to rest his head on the area of her stomach that she had pointed out. Careful not apply all of the weight from his head on her, he settled and waited, remaining as still as possible so that he wouldn't accidentally miss it. He wasn't even sure what it would feel like from the outside, but he really hoped he could feel something. A few moments passed in silence as he waited, and Kavik started to wonder if maybe they were done kicking for now. He was about to say as much, but he froze just as his mouth opened. He suddenly felt a very faint tapping right under his muzzle. Did they just start again? he asked, looking to Alessia excitedly, hoping her answer would be yes.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - February 15, 2019, 12:48 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 03, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 06, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 07:14 PM