Dragoncrest Cliffs so i'm surrounded
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
The gold gona tried not to let it show, though she definitely felt her eyes get a little bigger—but not in a bad way—she kept Verx's little add-on close to be satisfied over more properly later. For now was right.. she believed, too, but that wasn't at the forefront for now and she added nothing further. Navigating this situation before her had gained a touch more precedent, especially as the guardian took his leave and she was left with a weird impression that maybe she wasn't able to see everything here.. then that she probably didn't need to.

So she was just catching up, and before she could adjust to the absence left behind by the cheka, Aure gave her plenty else to busy her focus with.

She blinked, first, understanding enough that maybe, she felt like she had a good grasp to start to agree. The first part was definitely clear.. the Blodreina bit was kind of fuzzy (hopefully she was doing alright if she turned to air?? since Opalia hadn't drawn the connection to heat, necessarily).. and the last was, well, she got that and it pieced it together enough that it was exactly the kind of opportunity she needed to undertake: official guard. And, better yet, helping forage—something well ingrained on her by her parents early that it was very useful to the pack's well-being, and for any good gathering herbalist, there ought to be a watchful set of eyes to help keep them safe when the world turned cruel. But it was an important duty, one she couldn't afford to have any bad luck about, or not be at her best for.

Um, is Blodreina going to be okay? she blurted first, but stanced up better after, straighter because official answer incoming. Do you know where you'll go? But, yes! I can go with you, I can guard. And help. Her tail waved to say definitely, because she might not have picked up a penchant for flowers from her mother, but she wanted to be a good guardian like her dad... who she would need to dart straight to for pointers about this because, well, it was to be a maiden voyage for Opalia's solo work, but one very necessary.

And so, with this shift in her attentions, she was all ears to find out whatever she could about what may await them. From scouting beyond, to if there were certain plants the herbalist sought, to where they might go—she would love to hear any of it.
Messages In This Thread
so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - February 17, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - February 19, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - February 20, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - February 23, 2019, 01:36 AM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Andraste - February 25, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - February 28, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - March 04, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Andraste - March 04, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Opalia - March 09, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Vercingetorix - March 12, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: so i'm surrounded - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 12:31 AM