Dawnlark Plains Peaceland.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Thank you, Lily replied, beaming. It'll be my first litter. I'll need all the blessings I can get, she added with a chuckle. She polished off the rest of her portion and then stretched with a small sigh, coming to a standing position yet again as Hanako finished her response.

It perplexed her, to be sure. Lily didn't know why, when given the choice between being alone and having a place among others, that some wolves chose the former. The latter had always seemed much more preferable to her. And since when was precedent a rationale for decision-making? If Lily had kept on doing what she always had done, she would have never left home. Would have never met Ali, Seabreeze, Khali.

Ah, well. She supposed it would be rude of her to try and change Hanako's mind on the matter.

All the best, then, Lily responded, shooting the woman a kind smile. But, well, we would take you in, you know. As long as you pulled your weight and were peaceful and kind. Those standards aren't so high, I think.

They finished up their conversation eventually, and then Lily departed, wondering if the woman would ever come to her senses and arrive at their doorstep.
Messages In This Thread
Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 18, 2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 18, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 19, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 19, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 20, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 20, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 20, 2019, 02:47 AM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 20, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Peaceland. - by Hanako - February 21, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Peaceland. - by Lily - February 21, 2019, 05:25 PM