Alpine Lake here she comes and then she's gone again
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Oh. Hmm.  Colt stared at the position she was in, trying to figure out how the hell he might be able to help her to get out of it.  She needed to get turned around somehow, perhaps on the ledge below?

Hold on, he returned, then began slowly climbing as well.  As he did, he was reminded of his climb with Relmyna, and inwardly smiled.  Remembering how she'd picked their route actually helped a bit.

I can... tell you how to get back, maybe? he added as he got closer, wondering.  It didn't quite seem the best route to actually get where she was, since maneuvering on the limited rock space wasn't easy. But now that he was closer, if he got to a good angle, he could maybe see where she needed to shift to in order to get back to a place where she could move again.
Messages In This Thread
here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - February 18, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Colt RIP - February 21, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - February 21, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Colt RIP - February 24, 2019, 03:21 AM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - March 06, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - April 04, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - April 11, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - April 19, 2019, 02:49 PM