Alpine Lake here she comes and then she's gone again
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He didn't want to see her fall, but as she shot down his idea, he wasn't completely sure on another way to help.  Even if he climbed up behind, it was doubtful on the small ledge he could do much more than push her, and that certainly wouldn't be helpful.  

He eyed yes the rock below her.  What if he came up underneath and somehow gave her a step between?  No, there wasn't really.... ah.  Wait.  He did see a possible route, one that if she was lucky she could use to get down.  He would just need to test it first, he guessed.

Here goes nothing.

He began to backtrack a bit to get on the path he found, then climb.  I'm coming to you.  What made you decide to do some climbing in the first place?
Messages In This Thread
here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - February 18, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Colt RIP - February 21, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - February 21, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Colt RIP - February 24, 2019, 03:21 AM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - March 06, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Colt RIP - March 08, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - April 04, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - April 11, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - April 19, 2019, 02:49 PM