Deepwood Weald If crazy equals genius, then I'm a fucking arsonist
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The arrival of another made the beast tense, but only briefly as he recognized the man to be a packmate and most likely a relation of some kind. He raised an eyebrow at the other man's words. I'd say killing together doesn't require that we get acquainted, but since there are no victims anywhere close, I'm Midar Melonii, he offered taking a few steps towards the dark stranger before stopping to offer him a curt nod. He studied the other man, noticing the similar color of their coats. The eyes were almost the same, except one of the other man's eyes was so black that it appeared is if he were missing it completely at first. They were definitely related somehow, but Midar could never really guess at first what exactly tied him to any family member he met. It was made especially difficult by the face that he still had absolutely no memory of his life before about a year ago when he woke up at the bottom of a mountain not even knowing what had happened to him. Apart from the raise of his blue-black eyebrow, he kept an expressionless mask painted on his face while he waited for his family member's answer, unsure where this meeting would go or if he would feel inclined to continue talking with him.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: If crazy equals genius, then I'm a fucking arsonist - by Midar - March 01, 2019, 08:01 PM