Shadewood This cold might literally freeze my balls off
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Phex, bless her heart, was wandering the woods. Her toes hurt, her nose hurt and even her tail hurt. Still, she decided to patrol despite the freezing cold because Laroche was in her head but not that she was freezing, all she wanted was him. 
Him.
Curled up around her in her den, hell he'd probably be cramped in there because she didn't expect to have a mate to sleep with so soon. Besides her paws hurt.
She'd abandoned her patrol and sought him. His warmth. Making a beeline for his den, actually.

Her whole body turned into electricity when her gaze landed on his form, trudging through the snow looking grumpy but when she got closer, he was smiling. "Laroche!" She called with the biggest grin plastered to her face and bounded the last few steps to him, pressing herself into his chest and rubbing her nose up under his chin, giving him little kisses of greeting. 
"It's fucking freezing what are you doing out?" She pulled back a little to look up at him, a small amount of concern in her eyes.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
This cold might literally freeze my balls off - by Laroche - February 25, 2019, 07:11 AM
RE: This cold might literally freeze my balls off - by Sacnite - February 25, 2019, 12:10 PM