Shadewood Know your soul gotta know your wealth
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry gave a grin at the bear, upped a chin to the masssive behemoth of ursine before watching him leave to live his extra most bestest life. Finally addressing the charcoal male, Cry met the gaze, calm and steady. 

At your hostility, has Kovertol drawn fang or claw against you?” Bears, Cry guessed, if threatened, you take the time to use that underlying power and energy to eradicate said threat. Should Issuns threat have been taken into consideration by the bear, Issun would possibly have been smacked around like some sort of rag doll. “He denied your engagement because of me, Issun. He and I have an understanding. Even so, Kovertol has claimed these woods as home before I had even first stepped paw here- he deserves our respect not only as guests, but as neighbors, as well. And if you violate that, then you will have made a powerful enemy against the Family on your own behalf.

Raziel has seen the abundance of food that lay waiting for them since coming- Kovertol did not dent it with his one stomach as opposed to all what, 8? 9? Of theirs. The pups would be fine. They would be under supervision, regardless.

Turning from the asian pair, Cry began to leave them where they stood, mildly disappointed in Issun for his inability to mend his rugged thinking. But the thing was- Cry understood the thinking. The incapablity to just drop a certain ledger against a process, act, thing, rule- he knew it well, as with it was duty. But it was often biased, selfish- and that was his change to independify himself from such cookie cut mentality.
So he could not blame Issun should it take him a while longer to mature and ripen into an understanding individual, as well.

Minori, whenever you are free, if I may have a word in private, please.
Messages In This Thread
Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Kovertol - February 25, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Minori - February 27, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Cry - February 27, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Kovertol - March 01, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Minori - March 06, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Cry - March 07, 2019, 06:31 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Kovertol - March 10, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Minori - March 14, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Kovertol - March 24, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Cry - March 25, 2019, 09:38 AM