Deepwood Weald If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I want to go
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He heard the cough in the background as he continued to search, but he didn't register it really. Midar was about back out and turn to look at Alarian again to question him, but he was suddenly being shoved; it was enough force to cause him to lose his balance and tumble into the hole. At first, he had no idea what happened, and snarled and whirled around, immediately assuming something was wrong. But then snow was hitting him in the face, and his mate was laughing and everything slowly started to make sense. His expression immediately morphed into one of intrigue as he raised an eyebrow at the other man. If anyone else had pushed him into a hole and started trying to bury him, they would soon be without one of their appendages, but he felt no anger as he quietly stared up at Alarian. He felt maybe a little sheepish at being tricked, but mostly he just wanted to get him back. 

Without any words or warning, the beast leaped from the hole and aimed his body straight for his lover, hoping to pin him to the ground.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I want to go - by Midar - February 28, 2019, 12:15 AM