Hushed Willows i ka hale
16 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Joining 
After roaming Teekon and pondering over which path yearned for most, Noelani decided to push past the fear of joining another pack and stopped at the borders of the next one she encountered. This one would have to do, whichever it may be. She had high hopes, though, for she had willed her all her energy into positivity in order to manifest the perfect "next step" in her life and had full confidence that whatever this pack may be, it was the right one for her. If not, it was merely a learning experience for her to grow from. She failed to consider that perhaps the pack might not even wish to have her join, sometimes confidence can be blinding.

The lean she-wolf pointed her nose up to the sun and smiled with assurance before singing out the honey-rich call of a tropical wolf's howl. As she lowered her muzzle back down she began to practice answering questions that might be thrown at her.

What trades do you wish to obtain? Why I'm a firm believer in the mind's health so a therapist, I also hope to be a skilled hunter

Why are you here?  Every wolf from my home has the option to leave once they're older to experience life beyond our sanctuary, a lot of it is based around religious enlightenment - a path had lead me here to you.  

Without her realizing the girl's tail shifted back and forth with anticipation and excitement.
Messages In This Thread
i ka hale - by Noelani - March 02, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: i ka hale - by Lily - March 03, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: i ka hale - by Noelani - March 04, 2019, 12:08 AM
RE: i ka hale - by Lily - March 04, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: i ka hale - by Noelani - March 04, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: i ka hale - by Lily - March 04, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: i ka hale - by Noelani - March 05, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: i ka hale - by Lily - March 07, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: i ka hale - by Noelani - March 08, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: i ka hale - by Lily - March 09, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: i ka hale - by Noelani - March 09, 2019, 01:44 PM