Lost Creek Hollow I can’t take one step out of your world anyway
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
Hoping for a @Merrick

Enough was enough.

The amount of time passed since he fell into such a terrible stupor was not the least bit memorable; time itself had become but a blur in his socially deprived state of pure self pity.

Wasn’t it about time that he stopped?

Alexander broke away from the grasp of his hideaway and made his way deeper into the territory, temporarily abandoning the outskirts of the pack’s domain so that he might detect a scent. Something familiar but also unknown, belonging to a child he’d hardly seen even in passing, and had never made any effort to fully acquaint himself with. Why would he have, when he could not even find it within himself to form a lasting bond with his own flesh and blood? Nevertheless, the boy was the key now, a necessity to unlocking parts of himself that he’d nearly forgotten about, it’d been so long since he’d last looked in.

No matter, he sought the soul of his relation-by-relation and stopped just short of entering more commonly navigated paths. There he lingered, mind momentarily absent, before setting loose from his maw a short, low howl; with it was carried the request for a meeting with the boy, the destination of said expected encounter uttered in hushed, riddled tones. Thereafter he abandoned his position and returned to the outskirts of the territory, where he waited with an absent gaze.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I can’t take one step out of your world anyway - by Xan - March 05, 2019, 09:04 PM