Blackfeather Woods and when at last the work is done
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
soon a calmness albeit being on the uneasy side, settled between the two after she introduced herself without much hassle. this instantly satisfied her suspicion that the woman had just been on the defensive side as the hostility faded when she got tundra's indentity secured. it was now the other's turn to offer up and she did, the name given instantly causing dark eyes to flicker with a rare light of curiosity and perhaps even slight amusement. so this was maegi? of all wolves to meet it did indeed seem to be a small word. "so you're maegi" slips from her jaws, echoing her own thoughts almost subconciously. a brief moment later she gives her head a slight shake and elaborates, suddenly aware as to how odd and maybe a bit creepy the statement would appear with no context.

"i was in some caves around here a while back and i came across a brute, not going to lie he was in quite the state seemed quite out of it. but he kept calling me maegi so i didn't know if you were dead, missing from the pack or i just hadn't come across you" her head tilts slightly to the side "judging by your being here now i guess you were a member after all" she's intrigued enough as to what that whole situation had been but not enough to go prying, if the other wanted to tell more she'd listen but if not she wasn't gonna cry over it or anything. 

maegi confirms she was indeed a member of the pack but had been away when they disbanded which might've been also around the time she'd come across the boy. the final statement leaves the pale woman shaking her head. "i actually did leave just after the pack broke apart, in fact i actually left teekon altogether i only returned recently...i couldn't tell you why i found my way back here i certainly didn't intend on it" a frown creases her features as dark eyes lift to the surrounding forests. "i felt a pull here from the very start and kept meeting wolves from this very pack that actually interested me which didn't happen too often." it was unlike her to even talk this much but hey she'd been doing a lot of stuff unlike herself lately.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 05, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 08, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 09, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 11, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 12, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 18, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 21, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 26, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Maegi - March 29, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: and when at last the work is done - by Tundra - March 30, 2019, 06:13 PM