Snowforest Taiga how can you ever learn what isn't shown
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau couldn't help but purse her lips into a small frown, the halfling looking at Illidan. She knew he had a point though it made her feel something sad for him, curious of what he was entirely about. He had said this trip would be good for the both of them, did that mean he too had some shadows following under his feet? She decided she wouldn't push him, if the time came they could talk of such she would be more than welcome to it, for now she would let him have that.

Trying to keep the atmostphere light, she idly nudged his forearm with her paw. "I was trying to give you a compliment, Stormy," she said, tagging a nickname at the end, tone jovial and soft as she smile at him. Hopefully he didn't mind some good natured jostling and humor, Cadeau withdrew her paw away. "You're welcome, by the way." She chanced a playful wink, pretending for the moment her comment desereved the thanks at all.

"Huh, that's really smart honestly." As he told her his reason for being out here, she couldn't help but envy how easily it came out, how professional. He had control, Cadeau mused as she narrowed her eyes at him. "What's a wolf pack like exactly?" She inquired, tipping her head to the side and shuffling closer like an eager student with ears perked high and brown eyes innocently wide. "You guys don't go around in mobs yelling at the moon all the time, right?" That had been what a dog pup called Eva had told her once, saying her mother who'd known a guy who met a wolf explained. "N - not that I thought that!" 

At his mention of improving skills, Cadeau stared at her paws a long moment in thought. "Mama taught me herbs and papa taught me how to track and hunt," Cadeau said, glancing back up at Illidan. "Papa died before he could teach me a lot of it so I never spent much time with... the wolf. I'm rusty, sorry." She gave a regretful smile. "You are so gonna hate trying to teach me anything, papa said I had two left paws and a hard head." Her muzzle curled into a good humored smirk. "I thought I was a quick learner, at least. Guess being eager to learn doesn't equal results all of the time."
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 09, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 28, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 01, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 04, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 05, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 11, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:04 PM