Dawnlark Plains Tell me how you do it, how you do it
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
Sheigrim wanted to look for plants. Wanted to look for plants to make a medical cache and to start a garden in the Vale. He was particularly looking for shooting flowers, perhaps Great Blue Lobelia or Blue Vervain. It was entering the birthing season, after all, it was always god to start a cache and a garden. Maybe he'd be allowed a garden to study his toxicology. It'd certainly be his pride and joy. 

However, he wasn't having much luck as it was, beings he went north, he'd happened across a snowy plain. It didn't look very promising, yet he'd try. He started to dig about, looking for the shoots that something might be growing here. Anything, he wasn't fussy. Yet it seemed there were only grasses; it might be useful if he would study them, perhaps?

@Aure
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 11, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 16, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 19, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 21, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 22, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 02:29 PM