Porcupine Ridge If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

With the sun's arrival, Liri rose and nudged the titan to whisper words of departure knowing he would worry unneedlessly should he awaken to find her gone. 

They'd begun to settle into the Vale - albeit slowly. Liri could not raise her eyes to the bowl of blue above her head without being reminded of forests she had once claimed. It seemed her companions were as haunted, Siqsa by the Plateau they had called home and Sorin by a place Liri had never known. Dens were dug, stones laid into the shape of caches and cairns, borders marked but the place had yet to feel like home. 

Siqsa's injuries called for concern; which explained why she need make such an early foraging excursion. As spring flushed gently over the Wilds so came with it the beginning of the earth's great renewal. A few brave shoots dared spring up, pale green and newly born, and the earliest bloomers spread their petals to the sun. The healer had swept as far north as Porcupine Ridge in search of the familiar orange flowers but could find no trace of the marigold plant she searched for. 

By midmorning, the aspiring tracker had reached the summit of the Ridge - despite the limited mobility of three legs. She paused here, settling on her pale haunches as a cool breeze stirred the treetops. Her mocha gaze was drawn south, to the Vale sprawling pleasantly below - thoughts of the future buzzing energetically about her mind. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice - by Síff - March 11, 2019, 07:13 PM