Porcupine Ridge If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Perhaps she was sometimes a bit daft to the ways of others, but the hidden subtle side of her understood that in some way to show the woman about healing would be the best way to repay her. She nodded silently, shooting the other a small but friendly smile before turning and gesturing for the pale femme to follow. 

"I'm Liri Blackfoot, by the way, " the fae murmured by way of introduction as they padded along the path in companionable silence - suddenly realizing they had never quite gotten around to exchanging names. 

Once at the base of Porcupine Ridge, Liri set off in the direction that Heloise had indicated from the peak. Once close, she inquired to the exact location in low tones - expecting another precise, but detached answer. 

At the sight of the vibrant flora, Liri's gaze flickered to the side for she assumed the astute she-wolf had also noticed it. The healer paused as she reached the plant, expecting Heloise to follow, and extended her pale neck to gently snip at the verdant stems with her canines. 

She placed three of the blooming marigolds to her left, to take back to the Vale, before resting on her haunches and turning to her pale counterpart. 

"I'm certain you know that marigold is used to keep wounds from festering, given that you asked if my companion is injured, " Liri started matter-of-factly, having made this assumption earlier. She paused for a moment, allowing the pale sprite to refute it given that Liri was wrong. 

"It has similar properties to the cherville or burdock roots - or even horsetail. But it is particularly helpful for clearing up flesh wounds and sores much like the mallow plant, " the sylph continued after a beat, feeling the familiar joy that came with practicing her chosen craft. 

"Do you know anything about the preparation of herbs, about how to store and maintain them?" She asked after a moment, gaze lifting to Heloise's curiously. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice - by Síff - March 11, 2019, 09:18 PM