Herbalists' Cache Will you fix me up [M]
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
The recent events involving Caiaphas and the drageda wolves left him on edge, anticipating an only increasing conflict between the two packs. The additional fact that Rusalka's borders were mere feet away from Drageda's did not ease this tension, nor the worry that flooded his mind. He could not be caught in war while his offspring could barely walk. Fleetingly, the thought crosses his mind to depart with the children and their mother should the threats overwhelm their safety, knowing full well that not even his intense allegiance to the two-toned sea wench would come before the lives of his blood. 

He does not need to travel far before the stench of female heat invades his nostrils, causing them to flare with alertness. Knowing it wise to steer clear, Vaati is a man ruled by primal instinct rather than sense... and so the decision is made for him. Thunderous footsteps charge him forth towards the source, he does not err on the side of caution when approaching. Everything about his demeanour indicates why he is there, for his chest puffs out as if to showboat for her favour. He chuffs earnestly in her direction, circling forward in the direction of her rump whilst leaving meters between them. Should she show an unwillingness to partake, he will return in the direction from which he came.
Messages In This Thread
Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 15, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 16, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 16, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 17, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 17, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 20, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 27, 2019, 12:55 PM