Barrow Fields we look sexy, but not like we’re trying too hard. we are, but it’s almost effortless
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
lmao im sorry im lazy af with this sleaze

A breathy, coarse laugh left the argent male, "Tell that dark-skulled valkyrie of yours that Vonnaruil says hello, would you?" He rose with languishing, tell-tale grace and the pretty, shit-eating grin he wore so well. Taking his leave, he  also wouldn't impart to the Rusalkan of the fact that Vercingetorix lived.

If his sister's lover deigned to exact revenge on the ink-tressed crone, then would it not be all the more sweeter to let the Sound think he'd passed? Vonn smiled to himself; he knew just how delectable it was, to see the astonishment upon one's face as living death came to haunt them.

"If I ever return to the coast, my dear corsair, I will let you rip my fur off. Luckily, I suppose, the cliffs are soon to be yours, if it please you. But try not to long for my presence too much." With a singular, parting smirk, he fixed Firefly with a lazy veneer from over a hefty shoulder. It was a while before he returned his gaze to the redwoods, but his gaze was just as jaunty as it'd ever been.