Hushed Willows swimming off that sombre shore
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
One more post each and then archive? <3

She fixed her silver stare on the ground, seemingly at nothing. She could be waiting for the Ginger to work, or for the pain to subside. Or she could simply be contemplating her situation. Whatever the case, she was listening as Olive spoke, telling her that this pack...named Elysium, was a sanctuary. Well she had certainly wound up at the right place. She should have guessed, merely by the oh so nurturing demeanor of both her doctor and Seabreeze, who had only made a fleeting appearance. "...I suppose there are worse places I could have ended up." Her mind went immediately to Shadewood and the hulk of a wolf she had met there. Fat chance that he or any of his pack would take her in, ill or not.

Much to her relief, Olive confirmed there was a den nearby. Near hers. Which almost made Tzila feel good. Not that she wanted the woman's constant company...but... Just knowing that she was nearby put her mind at ease. No, she wasn't afraid of a relapse or being left alone. This woman reached out to her like no one ever had...so...if by some slim chance she found herself yearning, she would only be a few steps away. 

Her mind darkened then. Unseen behind her pitiful exterior. She couldn't wait to burrow deep within dark confines again. Wrapped and blanketed with shadows hugging her healing form. Cocooned in the dark, she would regenerate more quickly, of that she was sure. She'd sleep her days away and cautiously emerge at night, little by little. "Okay...I hope it kicks in soon." This time she didn't tense when Olive took her in a partial embrace. The hell was wrong with her?! It wasn't like the dark girl to be so...soft! "I'll try not to be too much a bother to anyone else."
Messages In This Thread
swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - March 22, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by RIP Tzila - March 24, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - March 28, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by RIP Tzila - March 29, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - April 02, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by RIP Tzila - April 02, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - April 05, 2019, 12:52 AM