Northstar Vale running down to the riptide
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri couldn't help but chuckle as well - which had less to do with the humor of the situation and more to do with her excitement at seeing an old friend, and such a good one at that. 

"Great minds think alike," Liri teased with a wry grin, seeing no reason to lie to Ruenna about why she was in the Vale. "The others with me agreed that this place seemed perfect for our pack," she explained, hoping the Redfern would be excited about her proximity to the Lake. 

"I'm...doing better," she admitted softly, truly considering her answer before relaying it. She smiled slightly so her former Beta would know it was true.

Inwardly, she thought of the norseman with the coat of smoke and the bicolored eyes. Something like hope fluttered within warmly, thinking of the future they might build for their groups together - should he accept her light-hearted challenge. 

Rue's next question drew her back to the here and now. "Siqsa is doing much better also, he was injured in a hunt but he has been recovering well," Liri assured, knowing that a bond of sorts had formed between the dragon and the bird. 

"How fare you and the other wolves of Diaspora?" Liri asked in return, recalling her encounter with Mahler some days past, with curiosity. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
running down to the riptide - by Ruenna - April 01, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 06:51 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Ruenna - April 01, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Ruenna - April 01, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Ruenna - April 01, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Ruenna - April 02, 2019, 12:27 AM
RE: running down to the riptide - by Síff - April 02, 2019, 01:03 AM