Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
takes place just after this thread @Tegan <3

Poe ran. She didn't know what exactly her plan was after escaping the borders of the Plateau, but she knew she had to go. Staying here in the pack was too dangerous. There were too many men, and with Towhee in heat as well as her, it was just too... It was just too freaking much. She wasn't sure if she was leaving for a few days or the rest of her life, but she knew she was leaving. She'd figure out the rest once her vagina was safely away from them dicks.

At least, that was the plan. Once she dropped down the path that took her down the Plateau's ledge, she slowed to a stop and looked back over her shoulder. Her heart ached as realization hit her. What if she was leaving for good? Without saying good bye to anyone? She had promised to tell them when it was time for her to go. What if she decided to come back? They'd never let her return if she abandoned them now without a word.

Poe breathed through the tight pain in her chest. It was as though there was a knot there that kept her tied to the ground beneath her paws. She couldn't go without unraveling it, but she couldn't stay either. She could do nothing. What was she going to do? What a mess...
Messages In This Thread
i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 04, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM