Ankyra Sound i got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
for tha babies @Tizir @Xizur

He seeks to visit his children that day, suddenly having become aware that they did in fact exist. Vaati would not make the same mistake he made with his siblings -- he would not ignore their presence whilst he led a pack, completely forfeiting his right to call them his own. But he had not truly met them, not like Grezig, for he was not their primary caregiver. He did not know their personalities or understand their cries or even know what pups did. And so he saw no issue with it when he pulled one from his slumber and rolled him on his back, like a baker rolling a lump of dough. It was amusing, to see them wiggle and move about with no understanding of the world that laid around them. But they were strong -- that much was clear. “You’ll be a fighter.” He says so with certainty to the boy, for he was already much larger than the other. 

However, there is very little he expects of them in the nicest way possible. The titan does not expect them to adopt the qualities of his family or himself, and would not be disappointed if they did not. As long as they grew to be smarter than he had been in his youth, that was good enough for him.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
i got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA - by Vaati - April 05, 2019, 02:38 PM