Hushed Willows no skin like the skin you woke up in
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
So she was the first to know. With more consideration, it felt a little strange—but she was honored, nonetheless. Ariel. She thought it over and over, trying to solidify the new name. Match it with his face. It may take some time but. . .well, if this was what he wanted, she would make the best possible effort.

Lily smiled at the question. Well, Ziggy is the pale boy. . .I was having trouble finding a name for him. I was going to name him after Korei if he was a girl, but, erm, no such luck, she giggled. So he's named after the first sound he made, roughly. I think it's kind of cute.

She sighed, a little wistfully. Cam is named for a brother I never knew, she said. A stillborn pup I helped deliver. And Lana for. . .do you remember Eris, Alarian's sister? Her other name was Lanawyn, the name she carried when I met her. It's only fitting that my little girl be named after one of my first and closest friends here.

Ariel was right. Names were powerful things. She hadn't really thought of it until now, mulling over her reasons.
Messages In This Thread
no skin like the skin you woke up in - by Ariel - April 07, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: no skin like the skin you woke up in - by Lily - April 07, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: no skin like the skin you woke up in - by Ariel - April 08, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: no skin like the skin you woke up in - by Lily - April 08, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: no skin like the skin you woke up in - by Ariel - April 11, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: no skin like the skin you woke up in - by Lily - April 12, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: no skin like the skin you woke up in - by Ariel - April 16, 2019, 10:27 AM
RE: no skin like the skin you woke up in - by Lily - April 16, 2019, 01:30 PM